Local Programs and Services
Find help near you.
Our Resource Guide is a list of community and faith-based services to address your needs.
You can find help with food, housing, handling money, learning, and more.
- “It made me feel more empowered. I felt like I was on top of things and very proactive when it came down to my health and my well-being, not only my physical health, but my mental well-being, too, because with the program, they have different resources, such as counselors. Even after the pregnancy, they checked in to make sure I wasn’t having any symptoms of postpartum depression and that type of thing.”
Pregnancy program participant
- “I like the program because you learn what you need to do before you go to the doctor, what you should take with you, and the questions to ask. And also, we learned about pill bottles – how to read the labels and what they represent. We learned a lot of different things. I really enjoyed the classes and would recommend the program to other people.”
HEAL Program® participant
- "They help and tell me all the different things I’m qualified for, so it’s been very nice, very convenient.”
EventsWe know the community because we live and work across Virginia. Join our events covering specific topics about health and local services
Member Health Incentives
Earn up to $50 in gift cards.
- prenatal and postpartum visits
- well-child and well-adolescent visits
- vaccinations and screenings
Partner With UsLet's work together to address health, food, housing, or education needs in the communities we serve.