Your Open Enrollment Checklist
With the new enhanced subsidies, you may be able to get financial help to lower the cost of your health insurance premiums even if you didn’t qualify before.
The following is a list of things you may do to ensure you are ready for the Open Enrollment Period.
- Are you eligible for health insurance through your employer or a government program like Medicaid or Medicare? If not, you may want to purchase an individual health insurance plan.
- Are you losing your Medicaid eligibility? We can help transition you to an affordable health plan packed with comprehensive benefits.
- Are you under the age of 26? If so, your coverage under your parents' plan expires at the end of the calendar year. We can help you choose a plan that's right for you.
- Understand how deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance work.
- Gather information on your household income—you may qualify for a subsidy or cost-sharing reduction to lower your healthcare costs.
- Set your budget. Monthly premiums and out-of-pocket expenses are all important considerations when selecting a health plan that best fits your needs.
Find the Right CoverageQuality, affordable health insurance plans for individuals, families and businesses.