Sentara Individual & Family Health Plans
Our plans combine great health plan coverage and a wide variety of deductible and copayment options.
Shop and compare plans to determine if you are eligible for tax credits (financial assistance) to help pay for your health plan. We offer a variety of health plans both On-and-Off-the Virginia's Insurance Marketplace.
- 24–hour access to virtual consults1 with board-certified physicians
- access to award-winning free health and wellness programs with MyLife MyPlan
- discounts on health and wellness services2
- Emergency Travel Assistance2
- a wide range of deductibles and copayments offered
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Gold-, Silver-, and Bronze-level plans both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace
- free preventive care services when received from an in-network doctor or facility
Our plans feature our tiered Direct provider network in a two-tier structure to maximize cost savings3. Tier 1 includes all participating doctors and facilities except those in Tier 2 and Tier 2 includes Mary Washington Healthcare. You can find participating providers using the provider search tool.
Plans are available statewide in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Other Coverage Options
Even if you are not eligible for one of our Sentara Individual & Family Health Plans, you might be eligible for one of our other coverage options including Medicaid, or health insurance plans for self-employed sole proprietors.
Still Have Questions?
Value-Added services; not a covered benefit.
Standard plans have access to the full provider network and are not tiered.