Provider Connection Registration
Provider Connection gives you 24/7, web-based access to Sentara Health Plans information and services including:
- Member eligibility
- Authorization status
- Detailed claim status
- The ability to view remits and pend reports
Provider Connection is available for all Sentara Health Plans providers and also includes additional information and services specific to PCPs, OBs, and other specialties.
Centipede Providers with questions about the sentarahealthplans.com registration process may contact:
Sentara Community Plan Provider Relations
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to common questions about Provider Connection can be found below.
Once you register for Provider Connection you can:
- Verify a patient’s eligibility
- Check the status of a claim
- Check the status of an authorization
- View remits and pend reports
- Change my profile settings
- Manage my security settings
- Set up your internet access. For optimum performance, high-speed internet access is desired (DSL, cable or network)
- All authorized users must agree to the Sentara Statement of Responsibility and Confidentiality.
- Complete the online Provider Connection Enrollment form.
- You will be contacted by Network Management with your username and password.